Our vision is to be a premier supply chain and logistics solution provider with a global footprint and impact.
Our mission is to be the leading provider of supply chain management services. We seek to serve our clients through the most empowered and technologically savvy team in the industry. We are committed to innovation as the driver of a ceaseless quest for constantly improved bottom lines for our clients and partners.
e2e SCM advocates customer centric culture across the Company:
- Cost efficiency: We take great pride in finding better and smarter ways of doing things to ensure high levels of services to our customers and business partners. We offer balanced Supply Chain Management solutions that help reduce logistics cost, ensure continuous production supply, shrink inventory and improve return on assets.
- Focus on our Customers Needs: We are the 1st Supply Chain Management Company to launch a “Customer Care Centre” that will facilitate the needs of our customers. The call center is operational 24/7 and will include custom development of Self Service Application from where e2e customers can track shipments, log complaints, inquire about shipping rates etc.
- Can-do- Approach: We ensure to get our customers’ goods to the market quickly and economically wherever they might be; meeting a wide range of logistics challenges along the way.
- Comprehensive Complaints Handling: We collect & analyze customer feedback via all communication channels, in order to provide a consistently high-level customer experience.
- Moved head office in the hub of international and trade business "Dubai" in 2014.
- In 2013, e2e was awarded "Brand of the Year" in the "Global Freight Forwarding" category by the Brands Foundation in Pakistan.
- For the year 2012, e2e was ranked #2 in the Pakistan region for its growth of 892 percent between 2009-2011.
- For the year 2011, e2e was ranked #1 on the All World Network's Pakistan Fast Growth 100 List, for its growth rate of 1,918 percent between 2008-2010. It was ranked #3 on the All World Network's Arabia 500 (including Turkey and North Africa).
- For the year 2010, e2e placed #4 in the All World Network's Pakistan Fast Growth 25 ranking, and was the only logistics company on the list. The company grew at the rate of 648 percent between 2007-2009.
- Own fleet of 250 vehicles, 50 ISO tanks, and State of the Art ISO tank cleaning station.