The transportation of industrial infrastructure has never been more daunting. The rapid growth of developing markets such as Pakistan, China & India clearly demonstrate that our global energy needs are changing. Financial investment in third world infrastructure is also becoming a vital component of competitive strategies around the world.
Our Expertise in Project Logistics:
- Local expertise with experienced in-country project teams
- Trained and experienced project operators
- Method statements, route planning, road surveys, site surveys at various stages of the project
- Site supervision & coordination during transport and erections (craning, jacking & skidding, turning)
- Long-term partnerships with local sub-contractors
- Strong relation with H/L carriers and hauliers
- Local presence in niche markets
- develop and manage customized, cost-effective solutions across the entire life-cycle of your supply chain
- Strong Communication models in place due to our state-of-the-art systems
- We are the 1st Supply Chain Management Company to launch a “Customer Care Centre” that will facilitate the needs of our customers. The call centre is operational 24/7 and will include custom development of Self Service Application from where e2e customers can track shipments, log complaints, inquire about shipping rates etc.